Politique de cookies (EEE, Suisse, Royaume-Uni UK (article 17), CCPA – US (article 18)) :
Article 17. Politique de cookies (UK – Royaume-Uni)
This privacy statement was last updated on 18 August 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United Kingdom.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://francevitreinsert.fr. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
1.3 Registering an account
1.5 To support services or products that a customer wants to buy or has purchased
1.6 To be able to comply with legal obligations
1.7 Compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement.
1.8 To be able to offer personalized products and services
1.9 To sell or share data with a third party
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to processors for the following purposes:
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google.
Google may not use the data for any other Google services.
The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
10. Contact details
7 route de Crouy – 60530 Neuilly-en-Thelle
Article 18. Loi sur la protection des données personnelles du consommateur en Californie (CCPA) (United States – Etats-Unis)
This page was last changed on 18 August 2022, last checked on 18 August 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States.
2. Selling data to third parties
Our privacy statement describes the limited circumstances under which we share or sell personal information to third parties and if we use or disclose sensitive personal information. You may request that we exclude your personal information from such arrangements, or direct us to limit the use and disclosure of possible sensitive personal information, by entering your name and email address below. You may need to provide additional identifying information before we can process your request.
2.1 Categories of data
The following categories of data are sold to third parties
- A first and last name
When you visit our website it can be necessary to store and/or read certain data from your device by using technologies such as cookies.
3.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
3.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website.
3.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
3.4 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook and LinkedIn to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook and LinkedIn. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook and LinkedIn themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and LinkedIn are located in the United States.
4. Placed cookies
Most of these technologies have a function, a purpose, and an expiration period.
- A function is a particular task a technology has. So a function can be to « store certain data. »
- Purpose is « the Why » behind the function. Maybe the data is stored because it is needed for statistics.
- The expiration period shows the length of the period the used technology can “store or read certain data. »
5. Browser and Device based Consent
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
5.1 Manage your opt-out preferences
6. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
For more information about your rights with respect to personal data, please refer to our privacy Statement
7. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
8. Contact details
7 route de Crouy – 60530 Neuilly-en-Thelle